- 14 Contributors from 8 different countries ( Belgium, Finland, Gibraltar, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland and USA)
- The campaign website has been visited 714 times and shared with 214 different people.
- Our first contributor was Dominique Limbos from the USA, and he encouraged Chip - Veerle Haverhals from Belgium who encouraged the World Organization of the Scout MovementEuropean Region Office in Switzerland to contribute.
As you can see the best way to help us reach our target is Word of Mouth.
- One of our contributors is from Gibraltar, which according to our quick research is the 4th smallest country in the world.
- The country with the highest number of Contributors is Singapore which is the 19th smallest country in the world.
- La Vaquita Hamburguesas Gourmet is our Cassiopeia Sponsor and through their customers they raise Money for the Karuna Expedition by selling the Karuna Hamburger.
- EsTYLOW JUNKTiON created a line of clothes for the World Scout Jamboree 2011 and have pledged to do the same for 23rd World Scout Jamboree, you can see the pictures on the Estylow Junktion Album !!!
- In recent years collectible bears have sold for astronomical prices at auctions. In 1989 a Steiff bear sold for $88,000 in a Sotheby's London auction. Maybe Malenito will be that expensive one day , but today you can get him for just 35USD by visiting the following link : http://igg.me/at/karunaexp/x/5062806
- The most popular perk is the Malenito Perk, which entitles you to adopt a Malenito Teddy Bear. Teddy bears are a source of comfort and warmth. They are even used by police to help calm children who have been traumatized by accidents and crimes. Perhaps the London Metropolitan Police Service would like to Adopt Malenito as well ?
Bonus (or the Half fact ) :We would like to thank Matt from theLondon to Japan in a Routemaster Bus , who has advised us on many issues that the Karuna Expedition might encounter.